We are a small Seattle-area women’s cycling team with about 20 members. Founded in 2011, our mission is to promote the ongoing growth of women’s cycling while giving back to the community. We are:
- Motivated to race bikes. Our members participate in local, regional, and national competitive cycling events in road, cyclocross, mountain, and track disciplines.
- Passionate about growing the sport of bike racing for women. Our advanced riders mentor our new racers and we actively organize and/or participate in women-focused team rides, races, clinics, and events.
- Supportive of Pacific Northwest bike racing opportunities. We partner with Apex Racing (a local men’s cycling team) to provide volunteer support for the popular and exciting Ballard Criterium.
- Committed to giving back to our community. Spokeswomen Racing partners with the Jubilee Women’s Center, a non-profit transitional house for homeless and low-income women. Team members prepare meals at the Capitol Hill facility and assist with the Jubilee Center’s annual fundraising auction and other outreach events.
We are actively recruiting year-round for both new and experienced female riders. Join us on a ride anytime to meet our team.
Team Member Benefits
- Join like-minded strong and motivated women with which to race, ride, train, carpool, cheer, and socialize
- Enjoy bike & retail discounts, race entry fee reimbursements, free products, race-day mechanical support, and other perks courtesy of our sponsors
- Make a difference in our community through our organized community service & outreach activities
- Represent our team by wearing our awesome team kit!
Team Member Annual Requirements
- Pay membership dues
- Purchase one team kit (top & bottom)
- Compete in five races in team kit
- Support the team-sponsored cycling event
- Support one Jubilee community dinner or event
- Attend one Meet-the-Team outreach ride
*Can’t fulfill a particular requirement? That’s okay — substitutions are allowed.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us.