Contributions are essential to enabling us to pursue our mission by supporting members in the form of financial reimbursement for approved racing- and training-related costs, product discounts, and equipment/nutrition/fitness.
Want to support us? We are a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization (tax ID 45-3943995), so your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
What kinds of expenses will your donation support? Below are some examples.
- $30 – Typical local race entry fee (cyclocross, mountain biking) for one adult
- $50 – Grocery expenses for one meal prepared by team members for the Jubilee Women’s Center (our members prepare 6 meals/year for the shelter).
- $75 – Entry fee for longer cross-country style mountain bike race, enduro, or gran fondo for one adult
- $100 – Custom team shorts or jersey for one member; individual USA Cycling license for one member
- $200 – Typical total entry fee cost accrued by one member racing in 6 local CX/MTB races (such as MFG and Cross Revolution fall cyclocross series); cost for one complete custom team racing kit (jersey and shorts) for one person
- $600 – Entry fee for one 5-person cycling relay team in the 24-hour Spokane mountain bike race held over Memorial Day weekend. In 2019, we fielded TWO teams of 5 women each, and we can’t wait to do it again in 2020!
We are grateful to the following sponsors who are helping us realize our mission:
Sponsors can receive logo placement on our website, and sponsors who donate more than $500 in value annually may be eligible for logo placement on our team kit. Thanks for your interest!